The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Halo 2 Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 13 | Last comment: 09-30-2006 at 13:16
From: (Sandy, UT)
Joined: December 8th, 2005
|Ow! No grunt should have to endure that. |
Jackels on the other hand....
From: (Pittsburgh, PA)
Joined: March 30th, 2004
|I am glad the grunt is facing down. You make the connection |
Joined: July 9th, 2006
|pretty funny altho hes just a dead grunt with 2 needlers in its butt |
From: (north carolina)
Joined: July 20th, 2006
|3 letters l.o.l. lol good pic |
Joined: March 25th, 2004
|Doc: Time for your prostate exam yipyap! |
Grunt: But we don't have a-
Joined: April 17th, 2006
|HAHAH omg i love it, just because the caption is so stupid! |
lol nice! 10/10
Joined: April 7th, 2006
|number 3, its not 2 needles. its 20. i was also thinkning of calling this picture the pink probe. |
Joined: October 6th, 2005
|I don't get it... |
*slowly walks away and hides in a dark corner*
Joined: June 17th, 2006
|OK....WTF is this? |
Joined: September 11th, 2005
|Ow... that must hurt |
Joined: June 21st, 2004
From: (Peshastin, WA)
Joined: July 27th, 2006
|HEY! #5! His names Yayap! Not Yipyap! What the @#$&*% is Yipyap!? You gotta be a RETARD to call him YIPYAP!!! |
Joined: September 20th, 2006
|omg im tired of people thinking mc is a cyborg, or robot or anything like that! nice pic though. 5/10 |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!