The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Halo 2 Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 12 | Last comment: 02-19-2007 at 04:17
From: (Delta Halo)
Joined: May 20th, 2006
|what's wrong with this picture, nothing |
granted MC could be IN the warthog, but due to the wierd flip rule that ejects you from the vehicle, he can't...
i give it a 9/10
Joined: March 18th, 2006
|lol nice 7/10 |
Joined: March 18th, 2006
|u know we should have like picture of the year on new years eve it will be another post of the best picture of the year and we should vote 4 the best picture of the year...just a thought |
Joined: December 7th, 2006
| yeah...thats a pretty good idea chub but cant we just find the potd witht he highest rating ? |
Joined: December 8th, 2006
|u all have good points.....fer the pic. 9/10. hilarious. lets just hope u land on pillow factory. haha. |
Joined: September 18th, 2006
|didnt like it so 6/10. however i dont know how u did it so i give it a 7 |
From: (Portland OR)
Joined: February 3rd, 2007
|hmm its ok iv seen better i give it a 8/10 |
Joined: May 5th, 2006
|A little effort could have gone into changing the cream coloured backround to something else (such as the ring of halo) to make it loook better, but it is a funny pic, as well as the caption. 7/10 |
Joined: September 21st, 2006
|That's actually the color of the external area outside of the bsp, also known as the "sky" |
Joined: October 3rd, 2006
|lol thats happend to me...my mod went wrong lol so i give it a ..... 9..... |
From: (British Columbia)
Joined: June 2nd, 2006
|Lol, good luck going down...9/10. You could improve by actually putting yourself in the seat...but too bad for the upside down no sitting rule...*sigh* |
Joined: February 19th, 2007
|pretty boring.. if u can mod it happens all the time |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!